Growing the Good in Your Brain and Your Life
The experiential foundations program is taught by Rick Hanson, Ph.D, and will hardwire more happiness, resilience, self-worth, love, and peace into your brain and your life. It’s a transformative program where you’ll grow the 12 Pillars of Well-Being: key inner strengths like Self-Caring, Mindfulness, and Courage that contribute to a good life.
Rick is a Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and invited speaker at Oxford, Harvard, and Stanford universities. He’s also the New York Times bestselling author of Buddha’s Brain, Hardwiring Happiness, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture, a neuropsychologist, meditation teacher, and very down-to-earth, practical, and warm-hearted guy.
• Four video presentations from Rick Hanson – with fascinating ideas and powerful methods
• Four guided practice videos from Rick Hanson
• Two videos of experiential activities
• An hour-long interview hosted by Rick with leading experts, including Tara Brach, Steven Porges and Sue Carter, Dan Siegel, Barbara Fredrickson, Gretchen Rubin, Jack Kornfield, Paul Gilbert, Daniel Ellenberg, Sharon Salzberg, Anat Baniel, Joan Halifax, and John Ratey.
• Four quizzes to track your growth
• Slidesets and other written materials
• Community forum
It is jam-packed with inspiration, emotional support, and powerful tools – all available in an archive for access any time, including in audio-only formats for easy listening on the go.
This program is for anyone, with special benefits for counselors, educators, coaches, parents, mindfulness teachers, and healthcare professionals, and human resources trainers.
It’s about growing powerful inner resources like confidence, self-compassion, mindfulness, emotional balance, and joy in daily life.
It costs just $30/month for a year, and there’s even a money-back guarantee.
And psychotherapists, social workers, and nurses can receive 24 continuing education credits for just $50.
What a great way to grow your own Foundations of Well-Being!